You’re in the homestretch and your time in the workforce could be coming to a close. This is the critical time to see if any final adjustments need to be made so that your retirement is just as amazing as you want it to be. Thankfully, we know just how to do that by…
- Considering all income options available in order to maintain your standard of living
- Making the step up in your retirement contributions
- Reviewing your long-term care needs
- Making investment changes to preserve your income
- Running Monte Carlo simulations to determine the likelihood of success during your retirement
Remember to ask yourself…
- Do you need to make any changes to your estate?
- Have you reviewed your assets and liabilities?
- Are there any outstanding liabilities that you can pay off before retiring?