You’re becoming more established in your career. Maybe you’re finding that special someone or building a family. There are more aspects of your life that are demanding your time and energy. With more than just your finances to worry about, there are things that you don’t need to figure out on your own like…
- Formalizing and refining your investment strategy
- Re-working your budget in order to accommodate changing priorities and lifestyle
- Switching up your retirement plan to better fit your new goals
- Determining how much to save vs. how much to spend
Questions for this stage of life may include…
- What kind of life insurance policy is appropriate for your situation?
- How do your dependents fit into your financial plan?
- How many luxury items/vacations can you afford?
- What are some of the benefits I should be looking for in my career?
- Where should I be allocating my income?